Eventing (27)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

What does this mean for eventing?

I have read the research results below, but am not clear on how it will impact on eventing. It does not discuss frangible pins at all, whic…

Started by Susan

6 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

Zara Phillips injured, her horse,Tsunami II, killed

Tragedy has struck at Pau Horse Trials for Zara Phillips. The current World Champion has lost one of her advanced rides, Tsunami II, after…

Started by Barbara F.

8 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Super pony Theodore O'Connor put down after accident

Eventers must be reeling this year. I have never seen such a run of horrible luck in any one discipline... Teddy and Karen O'Connor on the…

Started by Barbara F.

7 Jun 15, 2008
Reply by Kayla

Laine Ashker and Frodo Baggins fall at Rolex - A rider injury and a horse death

The following are news releases from Rolex. I am not an eventer and don't want to judge, but I would love to hear eventers' input about thi…

Started by Gary Stuart

17 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Robin

News from the USEA - Cross-country changes to try to reduce horse, rider deaths

May 30, 2008 From December 1 all appropriate cross-country obstacles in the US must be contructed with frangible technology. Changes to c…

Started by Laura

3 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Moocow

Top Australian horse Nullabor dies during Saumur Horse Trials - Are all these horse deaths on cross country courses new, or only now becoming "news"?

One of Australia's best eventing horses, Nullabor, has died during the cross-country phase of the Saumur three-star horse trials in France.…

Started by Barbara F.

0 May 18, 2008

A vintage Badminton

Having popped back & forth to Badminton all week (the advantages of living 20 minutes away!) I elected to watch the cross country on TV…

Started by Chris - resident queen of shops

1 May 3, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service