Horse Care and Stable Management (176)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Equine Massage Therapist ?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone could give me a recomendation for a massage therapist in Durham region (Port Perry area). Thanks

Started by Sue Pallotta

9 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Barnmice Admin

winter horse injury and happy ending

A few days ago my wife and I returned home from a one day family trip. Shortly after getting home we called the stable where our horses are…

Started by Lawrence (Chuck) Cannon

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

Azmira Yucca intensive herbal anti-inflammatory product

Curious if anyone has any experience with this azmira product? What your results were? Good and bad experiences. It is supposed to be as ef…

Started by Lawrence (Chuck) Cannon

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

Horse Blankets

I work for Equestrian Collections and many of our customers have trouble finding the right blanket for horses with different body types.  I…

Started by Jane at Equestrian Collections

0 Oct 13, 2010

SEASONAL ALOPECIA

hello,   about a week ago I noticed that my horses coat was very thin on his shouders and on his bum near his tail. We spoke to th vet ad o…

Started by Amy Allan

0 Oct 5, 2010

horse hooves chipping?

I have a 4 year-old TB mare who just got her hooves done a week ago. She is an ex-race horse, so she had flat, flat feet to start with and…

Started by Melana Dacyssaf

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Amy Allan

Wood verses metal barns

I'm weighing out my options to get a barn built before winter. We are in a cold climate with a heavy snow load. Size 36' x 36'. Looking at…

Started by Nicole Jackman

6 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Nicole Jackman

Glue-on shoes?

Has anyone had good luck with glue on horse shoes?  Specifically, Thoro'bred sticky shoes. I keep several horses barefoot but put front sho…

Started by CanterHaven

3 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

I need good flyspray, any ideas???

My poor mare is being eaten alive!  I dont know if its because shes dark and you can see her welts more because I dont see welts on the oth…

Started by Elizabeth Robinson

3 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by helen whittle

Teeth floating more often or less often when the horse gets older?

This may seem like an odd questions, but are you supposed to float your horse's teeth more or less often as they get older? Or do you keep…

Started by Susan

3 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by justice

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service