Barnmice Horse Forums (2,149)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

"Study reveals positive role of horses in human therapy"- Well, any rider could tell you that! :)

I am a different person when I ride, and just grooming my horse completely dissolves all stress and anxiety. I would be interested in other…

Started by Barbara F. in General Horse Chat

1 May 25, 2008
Reply by SkyHilaryLove

treeless saddle

Has anyone experience with treeless saddle? i use one from Barefoot? What you think about it?

Started by Katie-78 in General Horse Chat

4 May 25, 2008
Reply by SkyHilaryLove

Kentucky Derby - Eight Belles Dies on the Track - What can be done?

Does anyone have have any answers to some of these questions?? By Jessie Halladay and Reid Cherner, USA TODAY LOUISVILLE — Just hours befo…

Started by Barbara F. in General Horse Chat

7 May 24, 2008
Reply by lesley bruce

American Idol - Not Horsey, but fun barn talk!

Hello, Who else is following American Idol this year? Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win? Who do you want OFF?? I wanted Car…

Started by Gary Stuart in General Horse Chat

12 May 24, 2008
Reply by Andrea Wetzel

Top Australian horse Nullabor dies during Saumur Horse Trials - Are all these horse deaths on cross country courses new, or only now becoming "news"?

One of Australia's best eventing horses, Nullabor, has died during the cross-country phase of the Saumur three-star horse trials in France.…

Started by Barbara F. in Eventing

0 May 18, 2008

Standardbred Showcase in Milton, Ontario

HorseJobs. ca will be attending the Standardbred Showcase in Milton in July - Hope to see you there. This is a Standardbred only horse sho…

Started by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca in General Horse Chat

0 May 14, 2008

Toronto CADORA Dressage and Dessert May 24-- "The Judge's Eye"

Just a reminder to Dressage riders in the Toronto area that Toronto CADORA will be presenting a Dressage and Dessert evening on Saturday, M…

Started by Dorothy McDonall in Horse Classifieds

1 May 12, 2008
Reply by carmen griscti

Chris Irwin coming to Toronto CADORA -- July 24

Developing the happy Dressage horse the Chris Irwin way is the focus of this extended Dressage and Dessert. Pre-register and join us on you…

Started by Dorothy McDonall in Horse Classifieds

0 May 11, 2008

Hi im new

hi im new and would like some friends so please leave a message

Started by sally pike in General Horse Chat

9 May 5, 2008
Reply by anneli

FASHION SHOW!

Equine Lifestyle Magazine (www.equine-lifestyle.com) is hosting their first fashion show of 2008, Cheval Chic Fasion Show! Proceeds will go…

Started by Andrea Wetzel in General Horse Chat

5 May 4, 2008
Reply by SkyHilaryLove

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News