Dorothy McDonall's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"Hmmm ... I don't think anyone has mentioned The Horse Whisperer ..."

Dorothy McDonall replied Jan 9, 2010 to Vote for your favourite horse movie here!!!

27 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Tanera Eriskay

"Hmmm ... when are you ever too old?!!! I'm 40 (plus another number ... ;-) )"

Dorothy McDonall replied Dec 6, 2009 to Vote for your favourite horse movie here!!!

27 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Tanera Eriskay

"Yes, that is a good one. I also feel that Seabiscuit accomplishes this, but in a dif…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Nov 27, 2009 to Vote for your favourite horse movie here!!!

27 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Tanera Eriskay

"Oh yes! I certainly remember "The Horse in the Grey Flannel Suit." That was my favou…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Nov 26, 2009 to Vote for your favourite horse movie here!!!

27 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Tanera Eriskay

"It's been a long time since I watched Pharlap but I'm pretty sure I cried for most o…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Nov 25, 2009 to Vote for your favourite horse movie here!!!

27 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Tanera Eriskay

"Welcome, Anni! Well, today I went to the Royal Winter Fair and (sigh!) bought anoth…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Nov 13, 2009 to So, tell me ... how many saddle pads do YOU own?

93 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Dorothy McDonall

"Have recently added a new fleece cooler to our ever-increasing range of horse garmen…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Nov 9, 2009 to So, tell me ... how many saddle pads do YOU own?

93 Apr 8, 2010

"Congrat to Tish! This is exciting news. Of course, this is what I want for my first…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Oct 29, 2009 to Novel of Barnmice member Tish Cohen being made into a movie and casting has begun!

1 Oct 29, 2009

"Things are getting a little heavy in the discussion forum. Thought I would resurrect…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Oct 23, 2009 to If your horse was a movie star who would he/she be?

29 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

"What baffles me is all the care they take to wrap up and protect the horse's legs!!!…"

Dorothy McDonall replied Oct 23, 2009 to This really isn't just a Dressage problem any more.

18 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Michelle Synnot

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service