Gary Stuart's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"This is for Claire: I would very much appreciate any videos that help with stiffness…"

Gary Stuart replied Oct 31, 2008 to Post a Question For Our Experts - Get 10% off Christmas Shopping!

5 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Richard F

"Wow! It's incredible that Show Jumping has become the big "feel good" story of the O…"

Gary Stuart replied Aug 21, 2008 to Eric Lamaze wins Canada's first ever Individual Olympic Gold!!!

3 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by SkyHilaryLove

"Hi Elisa, Thanks for the very clear explanation of how events unfolded. It was very…"

Gary Stuart replied Jul 23, 2008 to Runaway Carriage Horses at Aachen

8 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Alison Plumbtree

"This sounds like a great idea by the USEF and USEA. If it's open to the public, you…"

Gary Stuart replied Jun 6, 2008 to News from the USEA - Cross-country changes to try to reduce horse, rider deaths

3 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Moocow

"I'd be interested in knowing about saddleseat. Why don't you write something about i…"

Gary Stuart replied May 30, 2008 to Saddleseat...

8 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by RhondaL

"I just signed the petition. I can't believe that there are such insane people out th…"

Gary Stuart replied May 30, 2008 to PLS Read the Louisiana Mare Blog Post by Habitat for Horses

1 May 30, 2008
Reply by Gary Stuart

"Was Teddy competing when this happened?"

Gary Stuart replied May 28, 2008 to Super pony Theodore O'Connor put down after accident

7 Jun 15, 2008
Reply by Kayla

"DA was fantastic last night and I think DC chose the wrong last song, although I per…"

Gary Stuart replied May 21, 2008 to American Idol - Not Horsey, but fun barn talk!

12 May 24, 2008
Reply by Andrea Wetzel

"Hillary: Have you seen the following article? Eight Belles was one of us Frank Defo…"

Gary Stuart replied May 15, 2008 to Kentucky Derby - Eight Belles Dies on the Track - What can be done?

7 May 24, 2008
Reply by lesley bruce

"These are excellent points and I think the breeding issues you bring up are extremel…"

Gary Stuart replied May 14, 2008 to Kentucky Derby - Eight Belles Dies on the Track - What can be done?

7 May 24, 2008
Reply by lesley bruce

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service