Special Horses, Inc.'s Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the message we need to send to the general horse community and beyond. As we…"

Special Horses, Inc. replied Apr 6, 2010 to Who's associated with a rescue or equine assisted therapy organization?

29 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Special Horses, Inc.

"That is wonderful! Especially for the therapeutic horses, it is often so difficult t…"

Special Horses, Inc. replied Apr 2, 2010 to Who's associated with a rescue or equine assisted therapy organization?

29 Apr 6, 2010

"Borrow Freedom has their own location but it is also all outdoors...but still, what…"

Special Horses, Inc. replied Apr 1, 2010 to Who's associated with a rescue or equine assisted therapy organization?

29 Apr 6, 2010

"This is something Colleen and I have tossed around quite a bit. It is one way to ext…"

Special Horses, Inc. replied Mar 31, 2010 to Who's associated with a rescue or equine assisted therapy organization?

29 Apr 6, 2010

"That's really something - horses are such a mirror - but what a novel concept to hol…"

Special Horses, Inc. replied Mar 11, 2010 to Who's associated with a rescue or equine assisted therapy organization?

29 Apr 6, 2010

"That sounds very interesting - could you elaborate? I'm not familiar with equine bas…"

Special Horses, Inc. replied Mar 11, 2010 to Who's associated with a rescue or equine assisted therapy organization?

29 Apr 6, 2010

"He's incredibly intelligent, and if it makes sense to him, he will do everything for…"

Special Horses, Inc. replied Mar 10, 2010 to Who's associated with a rescue or equine assisted therapy organization?

29 Apr 6, 2010

"Glad to see you on board! I'm an OTTB lover myself...my boy came off the Fairmount t…"

Special Horses, Inc. replied Mar 9, 2010 to Who's associated with a rescue or equine assisted therapy organization?

29 Apr 6, 2010

"Colleen, a co-Director of Special Horses Inc., runs Borrowed Freedom Equine Therapy…"

Special Horses, Inc. replied Mar 4, 2010 to Who's associated with a rescue or equine assisted therapy organization?

29 Apr 6, 2010

"Sadly, the "not legitimate" groups make it so much more difficult for the legitimate…"

Special Horses, Inc. replied Feb 24, 2010 to Horse welfare in a difficult economy

4 Feb 24, 2010

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service