Marti Langley's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"One thing I especially like about John Lyons is he always says if something he sugge…"

Marti Langley replied Sep 7, 2009 to Am I Just Too Old Fashioned?

165 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Yeah, I think there may be more to this story, don't you. As far as I know Mr. Selle…"

Marti Langley replied Sep 7, 2009 to Fascinating Tom Selleck court decision: The end of "Buyer Beware"??

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Gloria Picchetti

"Shirley, funny, you are off to bed at 4 am, and some mornings I wake up at 4 am, lol…"

Marti Langley replied Sep 6, 2009 to Trainers and mentors. Do you follow one or many?

106 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Geoffrey, interesting stuff! As in judging your sanity, my husband says all horse pe…"

Marti Langley replied Sep 6, 2009 to Trainers and mentors. Do you follow one or many?

106 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Jen, your horses are beautiful. My Cloud is such a green bean, I rode her yesterday…"

Marti Langley replied Sep 4, 2009 to Trainers and mentors. Do you follow one or many?

106 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I think I have got this straight. I will go try it. Thanks."

Marti Langley replied Sep 3, 2009 to Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

49 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

"OMG!"

Marti Langley replied Sep 3, 2009 to Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

49 Sep 5, 2009

"You are too funny. We will have to see if that happens."

49 Sep 5, 2009

"Yes, sometimes it can be difficult to separate the good advice from the bs,..But soo…"

Marti Langley replied Sep 3, 2009 to Trainers and mentors. Do you follow one or many?

106 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Oops, my old group with just Pagan Horse Gals is still up. Wonder if I should delete…"

49 Sep 5, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service