Amy's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Eileen just let me know if you travel this way. I have an old copy of the WI Horse D…"

Amy replied Dec 18, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010
Reply by Margaret Porkolab

"Eileen, My favorite place we just moved away from was the best kept secret for years…"

Amy replied Dec 16, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"Well keep me posted on your results this year. My mare is solid. Her mom is a black…"

Amy replied Dec 3, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"Oh Ann~ more info on the gaited mules! I have a gaited mare I would love to breed to…"

Amy replied Dec 2, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"Eileen I am so jealous! A old friend of mine did that ride 5 consecutive years and g…"

Amy replied Dec 1, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"HAha! If I would even mention the camera idea I have a feeling I would be politely t…"

Amy replied Nov 30, 2009 to Automatic Waterers

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Amy

"I DID haul water for half of last winter hence the automatic waterer. New farms are…"

Amy replied Nov 29, 2009 to Automatic Waterers

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Amy

"Trails and camping is almost all of what I do. My husband and I have walkers, one TW…"

Amy replied Nov 25, 2009 to Any trail riders out there? Team sorters? Anyone from NorCal??

26 May 7, 2010

"Well I cheated. Last year we bought a place with an indoor arena. I was still bored…"

Amy replied Nov 25, 2009 to cold weather blues

4 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Amy

"We tried cayanne pepper and the stud colt was licking it off our hands. Yuck! What y…"

Amy replied Nov 21, 2009 to home-made sprays to prevent horses eating wood?

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Dawn Riley

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service