Cindy Jeffery's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"All my horses try to leave the ring for one reason or another at some point. It is u…"

Cindy Jeffery replied May 6, 2010 to How do you work with a horse that tries to leave the training ring?

42 May 9, 2010
Reply by Shirley

"Thanks 4XChestnut....exactly what I was thinking too."

Cindy Jeffery replied May 3, 2010 to Psychology of Horse Leasing - effects on horses and humans

12 May 3, 2010
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"So true about the flavour of the month thing but I always look to the individuals th…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Apr 28, 2010 to Psychology of Horse Leasing - effects on horses and humans

12 May 3, 2010
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"I am definitely going with an on property lease, there's plenty of room here to ride…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Apr 28, 2010 to Psychology of Horse Leasing - effects on horses and humans

12 May 3, 2010
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"Horses can't even be given away around here there are just too many of them. I am th…"

12 May 3, 2010
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"Mary, you are exactly right when you say I am considering leasing my horses because…"

12 May 3, 2010
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"Thank you Charlotte for sharing your sad and horrifying experience. I have heard of…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Apr 27, 2010 to Psychology of Horse Leasing - effects on horses and humans

12 May 3, 2010
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"I also use those principles in the beginning as well, I feel it makes a more respons…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Dec 21, 2009 to Where are all the reiners? I feel kinda lonely here.

33 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"Holly right on! You guys sound like you're ready to start any day, good for you. Now…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Sep 22, 2009 to Where are all the reiners? I feel kinda lonely here.

33 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"Holly~~~ I'm not in your area but I would recommend that you start getting your geld…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Sep 20, 2009 to Where are all the reiners? I feel kinda lonely here.

33 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service