All Discussions Tagged 'and' (9)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

6 year old, oldenburg, black and white geling. 17.3 hands

Harley is a wonderful and charming Oldenburg cross. He has been in proper training for over a year, and shows tons of heart, effort and pot…

Started by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

0 Nov 26, 2010

INVENTORY SALE - all polos must go!!

Knightmoves Ride is having an inventory sale. Great selection of brand new horse and pony sized polos. These are unique polos that you will…

Started by Pamela Green

0 Aug 19, 2010

Gelding $2500

'Bob is a quiet beginners horse. He would be perfect first horse for an adult beginner rider or tall teenager. Bob is approximatly 15.3 h a…

Started by Phoebe Gooley

0 May 22, 2010

what do you know about "Cleveland Bays"?

what do you know about the Cleveland Bay breed? I know there are very few of the breed left and they are still used by the Queen's....?????

Started by cmos

0 Apr 11, 2010

the helmet

I own 4 hemets- various weight and colors and i have them so I cannot have any excuses nor can those who wish to ride my fluffies and rid…

Started by SUSIE-SOLOMON-MABE

2 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

FREE dressage and riding to music news letter about to go out! Ride your horse to music and solve training issues!!

Hi everyone!! My September news letter is only a week away... but you can only get it by signing up on my web site... it's FREE don't worry…

0 Aug 20, 2009

Want to Have FUN and ride to MUSIC?

Hey everyone... i just posted my new sign up sheet on my web site to receive a free news letter about music and horses. You will receive a…

0 Jul 1, 2009

How to train your hands?

I ask this because my left hand is not very "stable" as one might say. I am very aware of this problem, and I am very ashamed of it, I can…

Started by onlyme

7 May 14, 2009
Reply by Karen Murphy

Lessons, Training, Clinics and Sales with Level 3 Coach and Olympian www.topnotchfarms.ca

Lessons, Training, Clinics and Sales with Level 3 Coach and Olympian Anita Nemtin-Gilmour. Services available at my farm or yours. Sales ho…

Started by Anita Nemtin-Gilmour

0 Jan 13, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service