All Discussions Tagged 'dressage horse training' (20)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Moving Up the Grades

I had a debate with myself about moving up to third level, and whether I/my horse is ready for it. I've been at second level for almost 3 y…

Started by Turbo

4 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Julie

Getting my young horse to flex/work over the back/use hind leg

Right. I know this is a long topic, merely because I do not know what come first and I cannot get it all together. When I backed my WB a ve…

Started by Puzzle

11 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Puzzle

Ontario Dressage Map

If you have ever wondered where to move if you want to be close to a good dressage trainer, here is a map to help you with your decision. T…

Started by Jamie F. Reid

5 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Jamie F. Reid

Have FUN riding to MUSIC!!

Hey everyone... i just posted my new sign up sheet on my web site to receive a free news letter about music and horses. You will receive a…

Started by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

dressage levels in different countries is which level overall?

When I read about the different dressage levels, how is it been orgenised in each country?

Started by Macsk

3 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Wiola Grabowska

Dressage Freestyle?

Does anybody know with what kind of a program you can make a freestyle FEI juniors or where they can make a freestyle for you?

Started by Savannah Rijk

3 May 4, 2009
Reply by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

Cantering problem

My horse curly has a very jerky horrible canter when we are in an arena. But when we are in the paddock jumping or doing trail riding, he i…

Started by Amber J.

15 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Savannah Rijk

Finding the right buttons

Hi I have a new thoroughbred who has done 2 star dressage. He knows more than me lol. I know he was trained by the one person. He is quite…

Started by Rebecca Franklin

6 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Franklin

Help! I need suggestions for upper level dressage training challenges

Hi all, I have a 12 yr old Hanoverian that I have shown successfully through the PSG. He does everything with ease,is happy in his work an…

Started by Barbara F.

10 Jan 28, 2009

Xenophon->the most amazing dude in history (and yes I said dude...)

Hey Everyone! A member recommended that I write a little about Xenophon. I was wondering if anyone else knew about him? http://en.wikipedi

Started by Lucy

11 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Bernd

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service