All Discussions Tagged 'fei' (7)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

WEG

Ok, I'll admit I'm not 2 updated on the WEG 2010 so I don't know if it is still happening, but, if it is, could sum1 be kind enuf 2 tell me…

Started by Nicola Barnes

0 Oct 17, 2010

Photos from Show Jumping week at WEG

These are some of the photos that I took during Show jumping week at WEG: http://sakurahillfarm.com/news.phpEnjoy!

Started by Monica Sakurai

0 Oct 13, 2010

Tent Pegging perfromed bitless for first time in history

Isn't this cool!  For the first time in history, the ancient sport of tent pegging was performed  at WEG by the team from India in the Nurt…

Started by Zoe Brooks

2 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Zoe Brooks

Is Dressage going the way of 3 Day?

There's been a lot of discussion these days about dressage in the show ring vs dressage as the average amateur experiences it.  The spectac…

Started by MagsNMe

4 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by MagsNMe

www.kybdressage.com has a large selection of Dressage Horses for Every Budget

Please visit www.kybdressage.com for a large selection of dressage horses for sale. Top bloodlines, great work ethic, rideability. From you…

Started by Agata R

0 Jan 17, 2009

Reply of FEI Dressage Committee to Resignation Request

Mariette Withages, Chair of FEI Dressage Committee, Replies November 5, 2008 Mariette WithagesH.R.H. Princess Haya Bint al Hussein Presid…

Started by Susan

6 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Barnmice Admin

This is the original letter that ended with the FEI Dressage committee being asked to resign

Schoten, 6 October 2008. FEI President HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein Your Royal Highness, The members of the Dressage Committee have be…

Started by Susan

0 Nov 4, 2008

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service