All Discussions Tagged 'horse health' (115)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Leg Protection for Dressage

Bandages? Boots? Do they really help prevent injury? Many of us use leg wraps religiously (in Dressage, at least). But are they proven to…

Started by Ottilie

16 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Ferrous

Horse Boots?

I keep my QH gelding barefoot and we do some light arena work and trail riding. The ground is fairly rocky where we ride and although he ha…

Started by KMarie

7 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Gail Morse

seedy toe

help!! my horse is having lots of trouble with seedy toe. not just on the white line but all over the hoof!!! he is already having trou=ble…

Started by Amy Allan

8 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Amy Allan

Recipe for Homemade Bug Spray

I'm looking for a good natural bug spray for horses. The less I have to use insecticides the better....Anyone have a mixture that they'd li…

Started by Shirley

13 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Shirley

Help! What Am I Looking For?

I just realized that since I'm moving, I'll have to look for a good farrier ALL OVER AGAIN! Now, the way I looked for a farrier this last t…

Started by Heidi Jay

3 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Barbara Sky Horse

Can I use DEET on my horse?

Does anyone here use DEET (Off/Muskol, etc.) on their horse? The mosquitoes where I ride are terrible and horse bug spray doesn't help. I w…

Started by Barbara F.

6 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca

ABSCESS HELP!!!!

MY horse over the last few months has had soo many abcesses in the same spot know one knows anything about it or what to do. He is always g…

Started by Amy Allan

7 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Amy Allan

Spring Shedding & Dry Skin?

Hi there-- Wondering if it is normal for horses coats to almost get a fuzzy like dandruff when they are shedding their winter coats? This…

Started by Jennifer Grant

8 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Don Gillett

horse care

hello... i have a harness horse, he has jumped the fence and lame his back leg. This happened a week ago, there is no sign of swelling in h…

Started by steven Alexandridis

1 May 27, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

Abcess problems

i have a horse that has had 5 abcesses over the last 5 months. They are always in the exact same line area down his back off hoof. No one k…

Started by Amy Allan

2 May 21, 2009
Reply by Amy Allan

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service