All Discussions Tagged 'horse sports' (135)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Xenophon->the most amazing dude in history (and yes I said dude...)

Hey Everyone! A member recommended that I write a little about Xenophon. I was wondering if anyone else knew about him? http://en.wikipedi

Started by Lucy

11 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Bernd

FEI Dressage Task Force: Finalised Membership and Terms of Reference

FEI Dressage Task Force: Finalised Membership and Terms of Reference The finalised membership of the FEI Dressage Task Force is as follows…

Started by Carol-Anne

1 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Bernd

rushing jumps

I have a six year old mare who is rushing her jumps. I have tried many things such as trotting to the jump and halting afterwards and so on…

Started by Katie

9 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Natasha Sukorokoff

Taking My Saddlered Barrel Racing!

When most people see a saddlebred they see a high stepping show horse. I have 2 saddlebreds and both are show horses. But resently I found…

Started by SkyHilaryLove

10 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by SkyHilaryLove

What does this mean for eventing?

I have read the research results below, but am not clear on how it will impact on eventing. It does not discuss frangible pins at all, whic…

Started by Susan

6 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

Zara Phillips injured, her horse,Tsunami II, killed

Tragedy has struck at Pau Horse Trials for Zara Phillips. The current World Champion has lost one of her advanced rides, Tsunami II, after…

Started by Barbara F.

8 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Bucking Horse

I have a 5 yr old mare who is just starting back after 6 months off from injury. She is still very green and just learning the basics. When…

Started by Janet B

2 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Janet B

Reply of FEI Dressage Committee to Resignation Request

Mariette Withages, Chair of FEI Dressage Committee, Replies November 5, 2008 Mariette WithagesH.R.H. Princess Haya Bint al Hussein Presid…

Started by Susan

6 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Barnmice Admin

This is the original letter that ended with the FEI Dressage committee being asked to resign

Schoten, 6 October 2008. FEI President HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein Your Royal Highness, The members of the Dressage Committee have be…

Started by Susan

0 Nov 4, 2008

Entire FEI Dressage Committe asked to Resign

FEI Dressage News FEI President Princess Haya Asks for Resignation FEI Dressage Committee November 3, 2008 Her Royal Highness Princess Haya…

Started by Susan

0 Nov 4, 2008

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service