All Discussions Tagged 'of' (8)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Both Ebooks On Sale

It is only fitting that we celebrate the launch of my awesome new website,designed by Debi Katsmar of YDV Group. She did an amazing job br…

Started by Cheryl Bruder

0 Jul 29, 2015

The Death of Phar Lap. The Unsolved Never Ending Mystery.

Are you looking for a great new e-book read? My new -book titled: The Death of Phar Lap. The Unsolved Never Ending Mystery. is available at…

Started by Cindy

3 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Desiree Johnson

Get this Book for Christmas - Confident Rider Confident Horse

Have you (or someone you know) given up your passion and stopped riding (or are thinking about it) because you've lost your confidence? Are…

Started by Anne Gage

0 Nov 27, 2013

Bits & the horse's mouth

Here's a link to Equine Ink about bits and the anatomy of the horse's mouth. It's brief, but looks like more will be forthcoming. At the bo…

Started by Susan Schreyer

5 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by EvaZ

Transportation from New England to Aiken next winter

Hi, All,My husband and I are planning to bring our 2 horses from MA to Aiken SC for the month of February. Does anyone have info about resp…

Started by Karma Kitaj

0 Aug 16, 2010

How Much Money do you Spend on your Horse a Year?

I spent a little over $1,200 on my 2 horses last year. We kept them both on our own property, and the ferrier and hay we got cheap, so we d…

Started by Rachel G

21 May 23, 2010
Reply by Jeanne Lambrecht

Stunning '07 Jumper Prospect

To a top show home only. This Landkonig gelding has the potential to take you to whatever level you want to achieve in the jumper ring (lik…

Started by Debbie Fantin

0 Jan 22, 2009

Gorgeous '07 Hunter Filly for Sale

To an approved show home only, this Landkonig filly has everything a top hunter rider wants - confirmation, movement and athleticism. You c…

Started by Debbie Fantin

0 Jan 22, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service