All Discussions Tagged 'position' (7)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Dressage or Dressage / Jumping facility to board my 2 horses (in Ontario, Simcoe County)

I am looking for a facility in Simcoe County to board my 2 warmblood crosses.   I would prefer to have living accommodations on the farm wo…

Started by Popcorn

0 Jul 20, 2010

OCALA BARN DORM Room FOR RENT Plus Board for One Horse for P/T help at Barn

Rent a Barn Dorm Room for $ 75 a week at our Ocala Barn, water, electric included. Dorm Rm Tennant may Bring One Horse and incur NO HORSE B…

Started by Cindi Roberts

0 Nov 1, 2009

Simple stretch to help get you heels down and flexable lower leg

I have been asked a lot recently about why riders have such a hard time keeping their heels down. A heel that is not "down" may not have an…

Started by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

2 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

FREE dressage and riding to music news letter about to go out! Ride your horse to music and solve training issues!!

Hi everyone!! My September news letter is only a week away... but you can only get it by signing up on my web site... it's FREE don't worry…

0 Aug 20, 2009

How to train your hands?

I ask this because my left hand is not very "stable" as one might say. I am very aware of this problem, and I am very ashamed of it, I can…

Started by onlyme

7 May 14, 2009
Reply by Karen Murphy

Program Your Position

Jane Savoie and Ruth Hogan Poulsen have created an innovative program to improve your position. They give you a shorthand language that cha…

0 Apr 21, 2009

Program Your Position

Here is a short video clip of a program that Jane Savoie and I developed over the years!! Hope you enjoy it!! Ruth http://www.youtube.com/

0 Apr 18, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service