Bailey is a very kind 8 year old, 16.2HH TB x Percheron who could use a dedicated part-boarder to give him the attention he deserves. He has an incredibly sweet disposition and is always a favourite in the stable. Bailey has been in training for the past 3 years working on both flat and jumping. He has done entry level eventing, dressage at the training level (ready for first level), plenty of hacking and some hunter schooling. He’s incredibly willing and seems to enjoy all disciplines but ideally I’m looking for someone who wants to advance his dressage and jumping.

Bailey is super easy-going, responsive, and generally uncomplicated to ride but only a part-boarder who is willing to continue his training will be considered.  He is quick to get attached so I’m looking for someone who’s willing to commit to him.  Depending on how things are going, showing may be an option for the right boarder.

Bailey is boarded at Drummerhill Stables which is about a 20 minute drive from University of Guelph and minutes from the 401 making it easily accessible from KW, Cambridge, Guelph, Flamborough and Waterdown. Since I travel quite a lot for my job, I would like to find someone interested in riding 2-3 times a week. I’ll be very honest that finding the right person is key…I’m not in any rush. Price is $250 a month but negotiable for the right rider.

Pictures can be found at: http://picasaweb.google.ca/rziemski/Bailey?authkey=Gv1sRgCKKp36y4rsvg1gE&feat=directlink

Serious inquiries, please contact rziemski@gmail.com for more information.

Views: 25

Attachments:

Reply to This

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service