So rather than just grumbling about other things, as very wisely suggested, I am happy to post some good news from the front lines of the Bitless Revolution - all in the month of July.

Nurtural Bitless Bridles in US National Wild Mustang Training Competition July 2008
Nurtural Horse is proud to sponsor Kris and Nik Kokal of HorseTenders in the national 2008 Extreme Mustang Makeover competition. In a highly competitive selection process, 200 Trainers in the US were selected to fully train a completely wild and untamed American Mustang in 100 days. The trainers must then showcase their trained Mustangs at the Will Rogers Equestrian Center in Fort Worth, Texas on September 18-21 at the nationally televised 2008 Extreme Mustang Makeover competition, where competitors will be competing for a $70,000 purse. http://www.extrememustangmakeover.com/

Horse Tenders LLC has trained in bitless bridles for over fifteen years. Nurtural Horse is very pleased to be selected as their chosen brand for this national televised competition!

Meet the mustangs and more news at www.nurturalhorse.com

-------------------------

Yes, you can compete in Dressage bitless - for Rosettes and Cash Prizes!

I was delighted in late July to connect with Karina of INTERDRESSAGE in the UK. What a great idea!! Enter a class. Send your video. Be judged by recognized dressage judges. Win rosettes and cash prizes. And show the world that horses perform beautifully in bitless bridles! (Please send Zoe a message if you are entering! I'd love to watch your video and link from our site!)
www.interdressage.com

-------------------------

Calgary Stampede! New videos of bitless transformations!
“Bring us a horse – any horse! Whatever it does in its current bit, it will do better in our Nurtural Bitless BridleTM!!” That was the challenge for each of the daily 30 minute clinics at the Calgary Stampede! They brought us well trained working ranch horses, green broke horses, big Shire horses, tiny miniature horses, English, Western and Driving horses… and they ALL did better bitless! It was the most dramatic demonstration I have every seen! We spent the first ten minutes showing what the horse could do in its bit, then put the bitless bridle on for the first time. The riders took about 2-3 minutes to practice in the Nurtural bridle and then repeated the same exercises. The audience was invited to score before and after.

See a few videos of these clinics at http://www.youtube.com/user/nurturalclinics.
The first one posted from Calgary shows a speedy well-trained Morgan cantering a cloverleaf pattern, stopping on a dime and pivoting back and forth.
The next one features an Appaloosa with a head bobbing issue in the bit. This 15 year old gelding relaxed into the Nurtural Bridle and did everything so much better. She rode bitless the rest of the day in other demos and in the big top.

All the best! Zoe

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW..interesting! I just ordered my Nurtural Bitless Bridle, 2 days ago. Hope it goes as easy as the videos indicate.
Hi, Diana - what kind of bridle and bit did you ride in before?

I would love to hear how it goes for you in the bitless bridle. After you've tried it, could you give us your opinion?

Good luck!

;)
M
I had been using a full cheek, rubber snaffle on Shadow, and he has decided he is not interested in taking the bit ever again.. lol..soo I'm compromising, with a bitless... I will definately let you know how it goes.
Hi,

If you have time to watch today (I know you are busy) there is a TV news report /video at http://www.persona10news.com/ It’s only up til 5 PM today.

I hope you enjoy it! Zoe
Great! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

We have a new video and wonderful story :
Bitless Dressage with Country Flair ... a 'Wonder-ful' tale
http://www.nurturalhorse.com/Nurtural_Bitless_%20News.html#Bitless%...

Or link from our home page.

Cheers! Zoe

Well the bridle arrived yesterday, so my daughter and I tried it on Shadow. Keep in mind, due to issues he had with getting tacked up, he has not been ridden in almost 11 months. It took some convincing on my part to get him to allow me to put on the halter, but once on, he stood like a dream, while I adusted all the straps to give that perfect fit. My daughter and I started him off, by leading him around, using the bridle to do turns and whoas. He was soo cool with it all, that she decided to hop up on him bareback. We were delighted with the results. He was awesome, and appeared to be very happy. Today we try with saddle. I am estatic.. it was such a great session!

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service