Hey everyone,

Some of you will remember for last year's 85th anniversary, in the Royal Magazine, we had a spread on "What the Royal Means to Me" with little anecdotes or memories from the Royal. We had such great response last year we would like to have this as a feature again for this year's mag.

So I'm looking for short remembrances, stories, etc. on what makes the Royal special to you and your family. Please email me at mdunn @ royalfair . org with WTRMTM in the subject line. Please make sure you include your full name and contact details with your email. If you have a great photo to go along with it (i.e. of your first time showing there or whatever) make note of that as well.

Thanks!

Michelle.

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK SO I have received zero emails! Would it be easier to post anecdotes and stories in the group for the Royal here? I'm o.k. with that as well as long as I can re-publish them in the mag :) and if you have photos to go along with, I need those emailed in high res.

The deadline on this is within a week or so so I really need some help on this one!

thanks!

michelle.
Hey Michelle, With the deadline so close, you (or Emily if she is the moderator) can also send this announcement as a private message to the members of the Royal group.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service