Hey guys I found a recapy for a cake for you horse so if you want to bake your horse a cake her it is........

Ingredients-

. 1/2 bag oats
. 1/2 cup diced carrots
. 2 peppermints
. 6 small sugarcubes
. 1/2 cup powdered sugar
. pinch of cinnamon
. 1/2 cup molasses

Steps-

1. Pour the rolled oats, diced carrots,peppermints,sugarcubes, and molasses into a bowl.

2. Stir with spoon until the molasses gels everything together.

3. Put the resulting "cake" on a paper plate.

4. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and put the other 4 sugarcubes on top of the powdered sugar.

5. Sprinkle the pinches of cinnamon on top of the sugarcubes.

6. Give the new treat to your horse!

Tips-

. When you feed your horse this cake, make sure that only feed your horse a little bit at a time. Let him chew and give him a few minutes to let it digest. Then give him a little more and repeat. Repeat until about half of the cake is gone, then refrigerate until tomorrow or whenever you want to feed your horse this cake again.

. Be careful if your horse dosn't eat a lot of sweets only give him/her a little a day. You don't want them to get sick!

. Not all horses will like this treat, so if your horse seems not to, don't give it to her.

Warnings-

. Only for an absolute treat; the high sugar content of this cake means that this should be reserved for special occasions.

And there is how to make a cake for your horse!

Signed, Kat

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! Looks delicious!!
I get my boy a chocolate cake from Dominion for his birthday every year, it's his favourite. We sing him Happy Birthday while he strains at his lead shank to get to the cake. Then we cut him a chunk, put it on a paper plate and give it to him. He gobbles it down and licks every bit of icing off the plate until there is not a single bit left. Everyone is always amazed to see him do this. He ends up with icing all over this nose! We get to finish off the rest of the cake after we put him away! lol! I have been doing this since he was 3 years old and he is now 17 turning 18.
lol! Linda only you would think of that! :))
Sad, but true! lol
Kat have you seen how long that is it takes up almost the whole page!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service