What does everyone normally do for barn staff at Christmas? For instructors? What types of gifts are appropriate? Thanks.

Views: 951

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barn Staff - Tim Hortons Gift Certificates (especially useful to barn staff on cold days), Gift Certificates to local tack stores,

Instructors - Gift Certificates or a basket of items that have Jams, Chocolates etc.
I find that people are so quick to give gift certificates. I have really gotten to know the staff at my barn and I think it is a lot more personal to get someone something they really like, need or want.

If you want it to be a horsey gift why not do something cute like a board game geared towards horses. I just picked up a Horse Monopoly game. Board games are awesome fun and a great gift to get other people involved and smiling.
I was a barn manager, and the boarders gave me tips thruout the year and on X-mas I would get some cash and some more personal gifts like pictures of me and their horses which I really loved. When I left to move to another state they threw me a party and I got horsey jewelery and more special pics and some traveling money. Needles to say I had really good boarders that really respected and loved me. I think the pics of me and my d(their) horses were the most special of all.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service