"FONTANA"
1993 17.1 hand bay Trakehner mare. By Hochtaler (Trak) out of Fargo's Dark Hope xx. Easy mare to be around! She is lovely to ride and sane enough for beginner rider with instruction. Light to hand and leg. Good lateral movements and very good changes. She is as calm to ride indoors as out of doors. The same, day in and day out. Excellent jumper and competition record but her dressage is what will really surprise you. Fontana is easy to work with on the ground, she has impeccable manners. I bought her as a broodmare and she has produced three foals (the youngest being a yearling at present). Rode her lightly during this time to keep her in shape and make foaling easier, which it was, but the best part is we found out what a wonderfully patient horse she is! Suitable for a beginner rider. Though tall, she is steady and reliable. My training business has gotten much larger and I need the room that she is taking up. She is too nice a horse to just stand around, she loves to work and can teach for many, many more years! She has no soundness issue and is barefoot most of the time. I put shoes on when she spends a lot of time on the rocky trails. $7500.00 USD She is lovely! Youtube video is with a beginner adult rider. Photos, jumping, pedigree and three year old gelding son this past summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps6ejGaC_Qs

Caduceus Farm, LLC
Broomfield, CO
caduceusfarm.com
caduceusf@mac.com

Views: 87

Attachments:

Reply to This

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by