Hi All,

We have opened this classified section for all our members. Please feel free to post items for sale or wanted, or even items for trade. Please include the date of your post and the location of the item.

Thank you and Enjoy!

Views: 1937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful Layover Barn in Virginia for Horses traveling. Just off I-81 or I-64 junction. 6 large well bedded stalls, private turnout paddocks, all stalls/buckets disinfected after each use. Owners live on property. Hook up for living quarters or LOT of new hotels and restruants minutes away (discounts at some hotels). www.homesteadsporthorses.com
looking for 17inch to 17.5 inch all purpose leather saddle. wide tree. no more than $1000. email me at ponyfan@telus.net located in BC lower mainland
Hi Katherine
I have a Crosby all purpose, 17.5 inch seat for sale. Comes with new (Stubben) stirrup leathers. I bought it from a previous owner of my horse,who is wide with flat withers. I am asking $600.00
I am in Ladner, let me know if you are interested.
Bonny
Need trailering to the Royal this year? I am now booking.
Contact Max Eckstein:
http://sites.google.com/site/maxtonecksteinhorsetransport/Home
TWO TICKETS TO THE ROYAL FOR SALE GREAT SEATS
we cannot use our tickets this year and are just looking to get most of what we paid for them.
Sat Nov 8 6:30 show
section 109 row F
paid $42/ticket plus fees
willing to sell for $75 for the pair
email me if interested
jenny_mac17@hotmail.com
Hi , Can youj tell me what is on that night . we are planning on going but hadn't decided which night.
thanks. Oh and if I buy themfrom you ....how do we exchange tickets/money. I am near London .... Bonnie
USET Long listed Advanced *** level 3 Day event rider/instructor with strong dressage background (Spanish Riding School theories) now available for clinics around the country. Please e-mail for my resume. Lstevenson5@carolina.rr.com
17" Black Wintec AP with Cair/Gullet System. Like new....6 months old with receipts. Comes with Wintec stirrup leathers, safety stirrups, wide and med-wide gullet (plus med gullet that it came with) saddle pad and cover. $600.00 Firm. Victoria area only please. Pictures available.
Which Wintec model is it? I'm looking for a 2000. Thanks.
I have a 2000 model for sale - where do you live - i am in the fraser valley area.

E-mail me at midast@wcteltech.net if still looking.
HORSES FOR SALE
Brookdale Farm, located in Uxbridge, Ontario, has many quality horses for sale. Range from green broke to great school horses. All are safe, sound, great to ride. For more information ask Stephanie Chalaturnyk, either on this site, or e-mail at scha84@gmail.com
LOOKING FOR A PART-BOARDER.

I am currently looking for a dressage rider to part-board a horse at my barn, Churchill Chimes Equestrian Center, in Stouffville Ontario.

She is a 15 year old warmblood cross.
16.3hh.
Her name is Reese and she is a talented, but complex horse.
Has had quite a bit of showing experience.

If interested, please contact me, Lara Fialkow, at lfialkow@hotmail.com.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service