Hi All,

We have opened this classified section for all our members. Please feel free to post items for sale or wanted, or even items for trade. Please include the date of your post and the location of the item.

Thank you and Enjoy!

Views: 1938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Foal-Time, LLC
The one-step, no-mix, instant -result milk test for predicting foaling with just a drop of milk... Check out our website for this kit and other interesting mare management tools. We also sell WeeFoal 38 and 120 urine tests for determining presence of a foal. We ship our milk test strips worldwide but can only ship WeeFoal Pregnancy Tests within the US.

Thanks!

http://www.foal-time.com

Karen Olenych
I have a 16.5" all purpose saddle for saddle...mint condition! $200.00. Can send pictures if requested.
Wolkeneisa, "Eisa" ... Terrific, compact, hardy, black 5 yr old mare by elite stallion Wolkenglanz out of an Eisenprinz mare (grandsire the notorious Eisprinz, imported by Spruce Meadows). She is backed training nicely walk, trot and canter ready for her soulmate. She would make a smaller adult or teen a terrific dressage horse or hunter... should finish close to 16hh. Very nice gaits and professionally started. $8500

See her videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/tootsyrollmomcatURL:
Attachments:
Wunda ... Spectacular gaits, great head, the total package as well as a real people horse. This 5 yr old chestnut mare by Wolkenglanz , out of a Reipo mare is nothing but sensational .... backed , walk, trot, canter. Ready for someone looking for a top notch dressage horse. Could take a talented rider to the top. She is a steal at $16,000.

See YouTube videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/tootsyrollmomcatURL: under Wunda.
Attachments:
Devoucoux showjumping saddle for sale,Socoa, 17.5 ins Medium, Tan, 2004 model super condition £1500 can post to the USA for extra cost
Attachments:
For Sale: 18" Keiffer Lech Profi Dressage Saddle, includes leathers, stirrups, girth and even a saddle pad. Black, well-cared for saddle. Currently set medium, re-flocked in September by Geoff Bahr. Minor typical wear marks, no scratches. The complete package only $1400.00.
I am looking for a dressage partner. Pleasant mind and capacity for good, uphill movement. I am open to mare or gelding and flexible about age (3-12 y.o.) and level of training. Ideal size would be between16.1 and 17.3h.

What I don't have to offer: The capacity to pay the usual "fancy warm blood" price while continuing my equestrian education.

What I do have to offer: An excellent home (living at my house in Maine USA), a focused and informed training program oriented toward partnership and "the journey."

If this meshes with your priorities, let's talk.

Call Pam at 207-623-3909 or email at pablake@colby.edu
Hi - I have a lovely, home bred 6 y.o. danish warm blood/Canadian Sport Horse mare. She is 15'3 but takes up the leg with a
broad barrel. She is a very natural nice mover, pretty bay, and a temperament to die for. I have her mother who is
a real sweetheart. She is home raised and trained to training/level 1. She has no vices, I have yet to trailer her but
she does farrier, clips, baths, etc etc etc without issues.
II am only interested in an excellent home with a future for her in dressage show ring. Will vet clean.
Asking $18,000.
Jackie
For Sale: Really fancy QH gelding (no papers) for sale. Local champion dressage pony. Scores in the 60’s and 70’s with a JR rider. Scored 9 on some movements. 14.2hh chestnut, 15 yr old, small star, 2 white back socks, trained western and English, can jump small jumps but not talented in this area at all, too looky. He is really an exceptional dressage pony. Ready to show 1st level. Too much trot, etc., for his owner (who is now over 50 yr old). Hacks out, too. Asking $6800.00 but negotiable, especially to the right home or a Jr rider wanting to show. X-rays clean. Owned about 2 yrs. UTD on all health care and shots. Wears front shoes. Easy keeper, can live in or out. Blankets can be included

Attachments:
Hi - I have a black, 17 1/2" grand gilbert passier dressage saddle for sale. Good condition. I am the second owner. $2000.00
email - bluebarnstables@live.com or phone 905-655-4030.
WANTED: WINTEC all purpose English saddle 17-18" black perferred but will consider brown with CAIR system with all gullets ,irons and leathers in good condition only send pictures and contact # I live in Thunder Bay ON June 8,2010
Horses and pet photos wanted. Looking for animal subjects for T-shirt designs, gift items and fine art.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service