Barnmice to give away two $500 Fitness and Health Makeovers in the next two weeks. Enter to win!

We’re giving away two $500 Fitness and Health Makeovers in the next two weeks!

What do you do to stay fit when you’re not riding? Do you have great exercise or nutrition tips? What are your fitness goals?

Post your fitness tips, goals, challenges and ideas below and you’ll automatically be entered in our draw to win a fabulous fitness package!

*A $250 shopping spree at the new Omega Alpha Store, where you’ll be able to choose from the incredible world-class supplements for yourself, your horses and even your pets! Click here to check out the new store. Good luck to the winners - it will be hard to choose from so many great products!

*A $125 personalized exercise plan created for you by Claire Moscone-Biafore, Osteopath and Certified Athletic Therapist. Claire works with members of Canada’s Olympic gold medal women’s hockey team and we are thrilled that she is offering her time to help our two winners.

*A $125 personalized nutrition plan created for you by Registered Dietitian Elizabeth Levitt, whose work encompasses both private practice and hospital based nutrition programs. Elizabeth has also developed healthy supermarket tour groups to help consumers understand and navigate the maze of food choices available.

We’ll be doing our first draw on June 23, and the second on June 30.

We’ll be drawing from all the posts, so if you have lots of tips or fitness ideas to share, post as many times as you like. All of your posts will be included in our draws!

Good luck to all!!

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

I try to ride 4 -5 nights a week. I love yoga to balance between sitting at a desk all day long and it gives me the extra streatch for better flexability in the saddle
I the winter time when I ride less due to cold temps I swim and zumba.
I do Pilates twice a week and try to ride my horse 3 to 4 times per week(he is the best work out machine there is). I see a Naturopath and an osteopath regularly.  I have a ball chair to sit on.  I take vitamins every day.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service