Hey everyone - Roya moved to Glenwood last Sunday and I already started riding her yesterday. She was a Star!! (Please notice the pun - her Papa is Pacific "Star"). ;-)

This first picture was taken in 2005, when she was just 2-3 months old. We visited Glenwood so she could have a chance to trailer somewhere before we went to shows, and she loved playing with the poles in the sand ring.

Before I could get a chance to take photos of her new visit, Natalie (who I still don't know yet!) beat me to it. Check out the new Roya photos on Natalie Banaszak's photo page. Nice pics, Natalie! (one is copied here for your viewing pleasure! - Roya is on the right)

Also, thanks to everyone for being so welcoming! You're a terrific bunch!

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy,

i would like to see a picture of you riding Roya!
You can take some for me tomorrow!

;-)
People have been asking me about Roya's Papa, Pacific Star STV. See pictures of him here:

http://www.barnmice.com/photo/photo/show?id=1773158%3APhoto%3A9965&...

=] shes so cuteeee
hee hee!
i couldnt get a picture of simon without her being in it ... so i just took lots of her.
and shes SO cute :)
id love to see some pics of you riding her as well! :D
and i love the pic of her as a baby, adorable!
As promised, here are pics of Roya's second ride under saddle.

woooooow kathy! she looks great!
good job :)
Well, Roya has been at Glenwood for a full week now. She has settled in so nicely with the herd and is content being one of the gang. She's enjoying the comings and goings of horses and people, and is hamming it up with anyone who gives her any attention!

I rode her today for the fifth time, and she's getting stronger and bolder each time. She gives me a nice walk and trot but particularly enjoys giving me a lovely "correct" jog that is so floating and smooth that I can sit to it forever!

I find her acceptance of the bit to be incredibly mature - and I put that down to the many sessions of ground work that has built up to the first real riding experiences.

Today, Kaleigh and I rode our greenies and threw in a little "bumper horses" since they were behaving so well! Don't know what "bumper horses" is? Ask us when you see us...!

Anyhow, hope to see you out at Glenwood and stop by and give her a pat! If you want a hug, she can wrap herself around you too!
whats "bumper horses"?
i never see you
so i thought i'd ask here lol
aha yeah she gives cute hugs!
Ask Kaleigh if you see her! Or else, just wait around at the barn till you see me!!!

har har har ;-P
aha FINE.
i saw her today
but it was before i read this
is that where you like attach another horse to the one youre riding?

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service