Bea Grinton's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I very much enjoyed the coverage from Spruce Meadows on the weekend. Joroen Dubbelda…"

Bea Grinton replied Sep 13, 2010 to Spruce Meadows Master's Tournament: CN International

1 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Bea Grinton

"While it seems that the proposed changes are moving in the right direction, I believ…"

Bea Grinton replied Sep 13, 2010 to DRESSAGE COMMITTEE PUTS FORWARD PROPOSED CHANGES FOR JUDGING SYSTEM

1 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Bea Grinton

"A very exciting result for everyone! I wish them all the best of luck and health. I…"

Bea Grinton replied Aug 23, 2010 to FEI JUNIOR EUROPEAN EVENTING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2010

1 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Bea Grinton

"Glad to hear Eric is on the mend and I can't wait to see the great results he has ye…"

Bea Grinton replied Aug 16, 2010 to Eric Lamaze to Resume Competition Schedule

1 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Bea Grinton

"I would like to wish the whole team good luck and God speed! Enjoy yourselves at WEG."

Bea Grinton replied Aug 14, 2010 to Canadian Reining Committee Announces WEG Team Riders

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Bea Grinton

"My condolence to Mr. Pady's family and friends. He was a great equestrian and gave s…"

Bea Grinton replied Aug 14, 2010 to Death of Canadian Olympian Walter Pady

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Bea Grinton

"Well done Scotland! I think in this technological age such barbarism should be stopp…"

Bea Grinton replied Aug 14, 2010 to Hot branding of horses and ponies to be banned in Scotland

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Bea Grinton

"What a hoot! It's so nice to see the fun side of these riders and great fun to watch…"

Bea Grinton replied Aug 14, 2010 to JustWorld ‘Fun’ Raising at Canada’s L’International Bromont

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Bea Grinton

"A spectacular result for Ian and his two young horses. I am such a huge fan and am s…"

Bea Grinton replied Aug 14, 2010 to Ian Millar Receives Warm Welcome in Ottawa

3 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Guia Pavese

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service