This is a group for those who just love spending time with their horses and enjoying their rides. I have been travelling with my horse throughout Italy and some parts of Europe and would like to share my experience with others. Some of you could maybe come to Italy in the future, and could maybe be interested in knowing something about places to go. The same would happen to me, if I travelled to a foreing country. So please feel free to submit videos, photos and tell us about places to ride!

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

I seem to have lost my earlier post to this group about the Kettle Valley Railroad trail in BC. Here it is again:

Has anyone ridden the trestles in areas other than Myra Canyon, where they burned in the forest fire a few years ago? I am looking forward to riding parts of the trail over the next few years and want to know which trestles have decks so one can ride over them. Pre-fire lots of the trestles just had beams with spaces between through which one could look down a hundred feet or so in some cases.

There is a book on the trail but it was written prefire and was written by cyclists so they were not worried by the spaces, just got off their bikes and walked them over.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service