I just heard that women over a certain age (not saying how old) tend to settle for where they are in life.
- Settle for companionship instead of love
- Settle for the same horse when you are ready for more experience
- Settle for the same riding instructor when you know you need and want more
- Settle for old dreams instead of new ones.
- Stay in bed a little longer than you know you should.
And the list goes on and on. Sometimes we settle because it is what society tells us is the way life is. Like, cowgirls can not find love after a certain age, while all the time, I see older cowboys that are alone as well.
I have to ask, why we listen.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you been told your horse is just fine, when you have been wanting a new one?
- Have you settle for a job that no longer challenge you?
- Are you lonely?
- Are you flat-lining you life with no new inspirations?
Don't listen to anyone, not even me. Just make sure you listen to your own heart.
But most of all NEVER, NEVER give up. NEVER stop
Just keep saddling that horse, and ride your life with everything you have left within you.
Ride, Ride, Ride
Always remember to Greet the world like your horse greets you, as if there is no tomorrow.
Just start WHINNNNNNING our loud as possible and start a list of your very own!
Daily Oats: Livin for the whinny
For even more wonderful whinny', Visit us at Knot-A-Tail Where the Passion continues!
Visit us on Facebook