General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Helping Horses in Post-Disaster Japan

Do you speak Japanese and English? I am attempting to do follow up research to write about and hopefully help the horses that survived the…

Started by Kelly Bowers

0 May 7, 2013

Looking to move to SC, NC, Kentucky, Florida or a different part of Virginia and need a horse job. Any suggestion?

Hi, Right now I am living in Centreville/Chantilly Virginia and I don't like it here that much. I am thinking about Lexington, KY, Charles…

Started by Emily Elliott

0 Apr 19, 2013

ProChaps

Hey everyone! If you could please watch/like/comment on this ProChaps entry for me that would be greatly appreciated! https://www.youtube

Started by Nicole McFadyen

0 Mar 23, 2013

Christian Equestrians in Middleton/Star Idaho area

Hello Equestrians, I'm wondering if there are any fellow Christian Equestrians in Ada or Canyon County - the Boise, Idaho  Treasure Valley…

Started by Janine Rosenberger

0 Mar 4, 2013

Seeking Equestrian Centre in Canada with suitable facilities to teach equine thermography

Looking for a venue in Canada to teach equine thermography. We are a company based in the UK with scheduled courses for Canada this year. R…

Started by Sandie Chambers

0 Mar 4, 2013

Win a free copy of either of my books.

I think I put my original post on the wrong page, so here it is.  What do you think of this? How many horse people read horse stories? I k…

Started by Cheryl Bruder

0 Feb 4, 2013

Horsemen - literally

A couple of us are curious about how many guys there are on here and what riding discipline they are interested in. How would you like to p…

Started by John Freeman

32 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by James ( Sandy) Dunlop

Tack shop closed and took my consignment items

This may be old news to some locals, but I had taken my English saddle to a tack shop and it stayed there for well, the better part of 8 mo…

Started by Cheryl Bruder

1 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Jackie Cochran

why?

why are horses so delicate and why do they break things in their body?

Started by sophie leblanc

3 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by MagsNMe

Alpha and Omega

Okay, most of you have seen the Alpha and Omega ad on the side bar right? Well I use the Probiotic Powder and the Fish Oil for my dogs. Doe…

Started by Sydney Liebrock

0 Dec 4, 2012

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service