Horse Care and Stable Management (176)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

"Horse Tape" for wound care

My mare injured herself in a fall and acquired a very large wound on her left hind. I needed to be able to put animalintex on it, to help d…

Started by Janet B

4 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Penny Jo Wagner

Ulcers in Horses

According to this study, the number of horses with some type of ulcers hovers around the 50% mark. Pretty scary stuff. http://www.barnmice.…

Started by Barbara F.

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

Getting rid of a big belly

My 14.3h arabian gelding looks like he is over weight and could possibly have a haybelly, when i got him he was like this. I work him 2-3 t…

Started by Stephanie Blanchard

12 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Blanchard

Help for a sway-backed mare?

I have a 23 year old Standardbred mare.  She is long in the body, and started developing a sway back in the past two years, which seems ear…

Started by Tracey Adams

5 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Jenna Merkley

WIN!!! a Prize for participating in this survey.

The survey is simple...   Are all oats the same?   If not, what are the differences?   Every member that posts on this forum will receive a…

Started by Equine Nutrition @ Purina

30 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Kairen Jamieson

Horse Boarders - How would it feel to have access to your horse while away from the barn?

I'm curious as to how horse boarders would feel if they could have a log on access to a software that would provide a daily status of how t…

Started by Marie Taulbee

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Marie Taulbee

Tendon Injury

My mare strained her right fore tendon about 4 months ago.  I'm going to give her a couple more months off, but she is looking much better…

Started by Caitlin Hughes

2 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by justice

Minimising scarring from large wounds - any tips?

Well, Lorenzo successfully managed to meet the vet despite only being at his new agistment centre for less than a week!   So now my poor la…

Started by Loz

4 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Loz

Need Input on horses Feet that was hit by lightning!

I first put this on the blog, but figure it fits better in the discussion forum. I was hoping to get some input from folks on this site....…

Started by Gabriele Mayrhofer

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Gabriele Mayrhofer

What Should I do with this Student

I am a OB and Instructor. I have an older student who was lessoning on my one of my lesson horses for about 2 years now. Another student de…

Started by Rebecca Bradley

10 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jen B

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service