Horse Classifieds (845)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

6 Saddles for Sale - Australian and English

6 saddles for sale in Orangeville/Alliston area 1. 17.5 Stubben - Roxane (black) - $1200 2. 17.5 Jack Haggis Trooper (brown) - $550 3. 17 A…

Started by corrinne pollard

0 Feb 3, 2015

Your Journey ToSavvy - Guided Group Learning at Home to Advance Your Parelli journey

The first instalment of my new program J2S Your Journey to SavvyTM is a hit!  The progress, highlights and learning of the participants wh…

Started by Geneviève Benoit

0 Jan 19, 2015

Your Journey to Savvy TM (J2S) - Guided Distance Coaching with a Licensed Parelli Instructor

The first instalment of my new program J2S Your Journey to SavvyTM is a hit!  The progress, highlights and learning of the participants wh…

0 Jan 19, 2015

Affordable Horse Trailers and Repairs

Hi Im John and new to this site. I buy old rusty horse trailers and rebuild them. I also do repairs and if your trailer needs to be redone…

Started by John Godfrey

0 Dec 18, 2014

Stall Available

Hi all,  I have a stall available for board at a small barn located in Schomberg, Ontario. The horses go in and out daily, and have constan…

Started by Jule K

0 Dec 15, 2014

New Horse Boarding Facility; Northern Image Stables

Hello, Northern Image Stables is a new horse board facility located in Puslinch. Indoor and outdoor boarders are welcome. Hunter/Jumper les…

Started by Lindsay Dickerson

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Lindsay Dickerson

Schleese Eagle XC saddle for sale

17.5 Eagle XC saddle for sale in excellent condition. Gently used. Have changed disciplines and recently retired my horse. Saddle is not be…

Started by Shirley Szilvasy

0 Nov 29, 2014

RIDER BIOMECHANICS WORKSHOPS - SEAT, POSTURE BALANCE

Rider Biomechanics is about helping riders of all levels and all disciplines, English or Western, improve their seat, posture and balance…

0 Nov 14, 2014

Early Bird Rates for the 2015 Parelli Intensive Foundation Clinic Series until February 15th!

The 2015 Parelli Intensive Foundation Clinic Series June 27th to July 2nd, 2015 in Havelock, Qc 7 Games, 4 Levels, 4 Savvys! Are you read…

0 Nov 14, 2014

Winter Lesson Specials

Winter lesson specials starting November 15th - at my barn or yours! Details below http://vifargent.com/lessons/ Geneviève Benoit License…

0 Nov 14, 2014

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service