Horse Classifieds (845)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

48" Edgewood leather girth with sheepskin for sale

I have a brand new Edgewood Havana Brown leather girth with white sheepskin for sale. It has only been used once to try it on my mare and i…

Started by IrishRider

0 Apr 13, 2009

13 Year Old AQHA IF Mare - Extensive Western Pleasure training

The Storygirl by Story Man (by Go Man Go)is a pretty grulla mare that has extensive training. She enjoys ring work and would also be compet…

Started by Gary Marsolais

0 Apr 13, 2009

6 Year Old AQHA gelding - Smart Peppy San Two - SOLD

Very pretty Dun gelding that stands 15hh, well trained, extremely quiet and gentle. He has been ridden by beginners to advanced riders...lo…

0 Apr 13, 2009

3 Year Old Registered Quarter Horse Gelding - Reining

We have a 3 year old gelding that I have trained for reining. He is a pretty sorrel with star, strip and snip, stands 14.3hh, very athletic…

0 Apr 13, 2009

17" wintec with CAIR & agjustable gullet

17" english Wintec saddle for sale. The newest 2000 model - has CAIR and the adjustable gullet to allow you to change saddle bar width with…

Started by Teresa

0 Apr 12, 2009

Professional Equine Photographer

Perhaps you are in need of ‘glamour’ photos of you and your horse, at liberty, at work, or at play. You can use these photos to promote you…

Started by Jessica Nardi

0 Apr 10, 2009

AVAILABLE FOR PART BOARD in Flamborough

AVAILABLE FOR PART BOARD 'Lily' LADY IN RED 6 year old 16.1hh Registered TB Chestnut brown mare off track training in Hunter discipline.Wou…

Started by Jessica Nardi

0 Apr 10, 2009

Full Board Available

Wedgewood Farms is a private full board facility that caters to all of the FLAT diciplines we offer well groomed indoor and outdoor arenas,…

Started by Kathrine Gilker

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Kathrine Gilker

Equine Sports Massage Therapy Certification Program

Equissage Canada provides a training and certification program for Equine Sports Massage Therapy We are very excited to announce the exten…

Started by Equissage Canada

0 Apr 7, 2009

Full Board Available! Smiths Falls ON

Announcing the opening of BridleWood Equestrian! Immediate openings available in our beautiful facility. A local landmark now under new own…

Started by Equissage Canada

0 Apr 7, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service