Horse Classifieds (845)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Quality horses and ponies for sale

Murphy- 2 y.o reg half welsh gelding. Will finish a medium. Chestnut with chrome. Good to handle,clip and tack up.1500$ Art- Coming 3 unre…

Started by Foxbendfarm

0 Mar 22, 2009

3 Horses for LEASE in Hugo, MN at HorseOptions.com

- 3 Horses for LEASE in Hugo, MN at HorseOptions.com - We have 3 horses for LEASE in Hugo, MN. Red Man Chief (Thoroughbred), Oreo (Draft /…

Started by HorseOptions.com

0 Mar 21, 2009

New Hunter Green Fleece-Lined Jacket S/M

I bought this jacket from SmartPak Equine custom embroidered with a grey Arabian horse head on the breast pocket. It is a windbreaker style…

Started by Anni

0 Mar 18, 2009

Rescue Raffle

Imagine having your beloved pet rendered by the gifted hand of Indra Singh You can see Indra's work at: http://indrart.ca/e/portrait_e.htm

Started by Peanut Polo

0 Mar 18, 2009

LOOKING FOR SHOW SPONSORS

I'm currently looking for sponsors for the Ontario Morgan Championship Classic held at the Royal Canadian Riding Acadamy July 11 & 12th…

Started by Mistynightacres

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Mistynightacres

Quarter Horse Mare For Sale

Abby is a prebread Quarter horse mare with no papers. She has been off for awhile and needs a rider who knows what they are doing or someon…

Started by Susie

0 Mar 11, 2009

Past issues of The Morgan Horse magazine

I have years worth of the Morgan Horse magazine--from the late '60's to early/mid '90s--most years are complete, a couple might have 1 issu…

Started by Mini Morgan

0 Mar 11, 2009

Professional Equine and Wedding Photographer

Perhaps you are in need of ‘glamour’ photos of you and your horse, at liberty, at work, or at play. You can use these photos to promote you…

Started by Jessica Nardi

0 Mar 10, 2009

Suede Winter riding gloves for sale

Suede winter riding gloves. Insulated and lined with polartech. These gloves are great. I have them in a larger size and they are all I use…

Started by vBunny

0 Mar 9, 2009

Gorgeous Chestnut Thoroughbred Mare - 16.1hh... Proven show mare. A++ personality. Does not spook at shows OR on trails!

Wonderful 18yr old Chestnut Thoroughbred mare looking for an intermediate rider. Beautiful personality, very sensible mare and a pleasure t…

Started by LM24

0 Mar 9, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service