Horse Classifieds (845)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Body Protector available, used

Large navy blue Tipperary body protector/Safety Vest. There is wear in the nylon but the padding is in top condition and the whole vest can…

Started by vBunny

0 Mar 8, 2009

Western show saddle for Sale

I have a very nice western show saddle for sale. It has only been on a horses back twice, and has never been ridden in. It has beautiful le…

Started by Dori Nowazek

0 Mar 8, 2009

13 Year Old Quarter Horse Mare

Abby is a prebread Quarter horse mare with no papers. She has been off for awhile and needs a rider who knows what they are doing or someon…

Started by Susie

0 Mar 7, 2009

Rubber lined reins, NEW

I bought these and never used them so they are brand new. These reins are made out of premium bridle leather. Black with rubber on the insi…

Started by vBunny

0 Mar 6, 2009

Warm SSG gloves

Warm SSG gloves. Black, size large. These are leather to block the wind and lined with thermolite. They are very warm and thin enough to fe…

Started by vBunny

0 Mar 4, 2009

Brand new plaid fly masks for sale

Hi. I have a few nice plaid fly masks for sale, sizes S-L. They are new in their packaging, no ears or nose, just regular fly masks. I'm as…

Started by IrishRider

0 Mar 4, 2009

SSG gloves for sale - never used

Warm SSG gloves. Black, size large. These are leather to block the wind and lined with thermolite. They are very warm and thin enough to fe…

Started by vBunny

0 Mar 3, 2009

Sports Medicine Boots for sale

I have a pair of practically new lighter green SMBs, a pair of SMB black brush boots used 4x and a set of 4 green ones with a bit more use…

Started by vBunny

0 Mar 2, 2009

4M Performance Horses New Website is Live

Hello Our new website has just gone live. We welcome you to come and view our offerings and see how we enjoy a diverse collection of except…

Started by LantzM

0 Mar 2, 2009

LF: Dressage Saddle

Hey Everyone, Im thinking my youngster might want to do dressage. So I find myself in the market for a dressage saddle. He's a medium wide…

Started by Laura

1 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Charlotte K

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service