Horse Classifieds (845)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Saddle & Bridle Clearance - Downsizing

16' Used, very comfy Black Dressage saddle. $200.(Passier?) 16' Supra synthetic $200. obo 15' Synthetic A/P - fits Med-Wide (with safety st…

Started by Kidsnbits Equestrian

0 Jun 12, 2014

Horse boarding available

Stalls available at mature adult only barn just minutes north of Brampton. $550/month. Attached indoor arena Outdoor arena Washstall with…

Started by Ashley

3 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Donna Parker

TREC - fun way to spend time with your horse :)

IF you love spending quality time out of doors with your horse, enjoying the wonderful countryside and companionship of like minded friend…

Started by Gina OSullivan

0 Jun 10, 2014

Hunter Pace - Sat June 7, Kleinburg

The Toronto and North York Hunter Pace is this Saturday, June 7! Hosted by Emily and Riccardo Bozzo at Cinespace Film Studios in Kleinburg.…

Started by Carolyn Lane

0 Jun 2, 2014

Sea Blend for horses available in GTA

SeaBlend for horses available in GTA. Please PM me for more information. I am located in the Newmarket, Ontario area.http://www.seaboost.ca

Started by Jennifer Bolstad

0 May 28, 2014

'A' circuit rider trained by Monty Roberts looking for project horse

I am in the collingwood Ontario are looking for a project to train and ride free of charge as long as I can show the horse. I have 20 years…

Started by Tiffany

0 May 17, 2014

GORGEOUS HANOVARIAN WITH TOP DRESSAGE TALENT & PROVEN BLOODLINES

2008 16.1' Wolkenglanz Mare. Stunning Hanovarian chestnut with outstanding bloodlines (Wolkenstein II, Weltmeyer, Bolero - Reipo (SWB Olymp…

Started by Louise Hack

1 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Louise Hack

LE CHEVAL, SAIN DE CORPS ET D'ESPRIT, NATURELLEMENT!

Le Cheval au Naturel, c'est en fait d'une extension des services déjà présentés par VifArgent Horsemanship qui s'inscrivent dans ma vision…

Started by Geneviève Benoit

0 Apr 2, 2014

THE HORSE, SOUND IN MIND AND BODY, NATURALLY!

The Natural Horse is actually a natural extension of the services already offered by VifArgent Horsemanship which simply came into being as…

0 Apr 2, 2014

IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR HORSE, BUILD A SOLID FOUNDATION, HAVE FUN!

You want to start learning Parelli, or you have already started and are ready to advance? We are Parelli.  Our mission is to raise the leve…

0 Apr 2, 2014

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service