Barnmice Horse Forums (2,149)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Cantering Problem

So I am training a TWH and she will not stay in a canter...like the longest that she has held it would be 7 seconds. I push her with all my…

Started by Sydney Green in General Horse Chat

0 Jul 2, 2017

Changing Diet, Thoughts Very Welcome!

So I am changing My horses diet and wanted to hear what you all think about it, and if you could share your experiences with something alon…

Started by Emma Grace in Horse Care and Stable Management

2 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Emma Grace

Survey on Steamed/Soaked hay for Master's project

Dear fellow horse enthusiast,            Do you feed your horse steamed hay? Have you ever wondered what the benefits could be? This surve…

Started by Lindsay McDonald in Horse Care and Stable Management

0 May 11, 2017

Registered Cane Corso Puppies

1 MALE AND 2 FEMALE REGISTERED CANE CORSOS AVAILABLE Located in Toronto Pups are not sold on a first come first served basis. Please do y…

Started by Angela floccari in Horse Classifieds

0 May 4, 2017

Market Eventing : Business

Hello, I hope you are well. I'm a new member on Barnmice and I hope can meet many people who like horse and eventing. I'm French and I wo…

Started by DRS in Eventing

0 Mar 3, 2017

Do you know about the new Equine Code of Practice?

If you love horses, learn about their welfare. Equine Guelph's online short course makes it easy to learn the basics of care as outlined in…

Started by Equine Guelph in Horse Care and Stable Management

0 Feb 22, 2017

Kensington Platinum Heavy Horse Blanket - 72"

Brand New - still in package. 1680 Denier outer shell with 300 gm of fill. Very thick with fill going all the way to the bottom edge. Cool-…

Started by Christa Gallant in Horse Classifieds

0 Feb 21, 2017

Troxel Dakota Helmet Size Medium

Hardly used. No drops, falls, etc. Sandstone color. Size medium. Has box. $15 + $10 to ship to USA. Paypal Only

Started by Kathi Cannon in Horse Classifieds

0 Feb 21, 2017

Hopewell Creek Stables is hosting a clinic with Ian Roberts on May 6, 2017

Hopewell Creek Stables is hosting a clinic with Ian Roberts on May 6, 2017. We are located central to Guelph, Kitchener/Waterloo and Cambri…

Started by Jeanine Boulter-Bitzer in Eventing

0 Feb 21, 2017

Horses transit (Carriage horses)

We are "Horsestransit" (horsestransit.ru). We transport horses. We have extensive experience in transport to Europe, Russia, CIS, Asia and…

Started by Rodeon in General Horse Chat

0 Feb 20, 2017

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News