A_Sassy_Temptation's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"that again makes sense, I have nothing do to with dressage, or jumping. I am into th…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jan 22, 2010 to The right way to loosen her neck/get her round...?

8 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

"that does make sense aswell..This horse is abused though..and has learned harsh work…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jan 21, 2010 to The right way to loosen her neck/get her round...?

8 Jan 22, 2010

"depends on what discipline she specializes in..I know level 1 coaches who want to do…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jan 21, 2010 to Salary expectations for Level One Coach?

3 Jan 21, 2010

"SLC2, has a wonderful way of saying things..really. I am not familiar with dressage,…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jan 21, 2010 to The right way to loosen her neck/get her round...?

8 Jan 22, 2010

"oh yes hydrochloric acid is the same as cortizone..there are several different chemi…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jan 16, 2010 to Bits - need help and some advise.

22 Jan 16, 2010

"Interesting about what Jackie Cochran had to say.. I do agree with the fact of chang…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jan 13, 2010 to Bits - need help and some advise.

22 Jan 16, 2010

"I dunno..I have 3 friends and I (I rehab old horses back into the riding world and t…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jan 12, 2010 to Bits - need help and some advise.

22 Jan 16, 2010

"you have got your answer on training tips for his head down. Splash, Lois Keays, and…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jan 10, 2010 to Bits - need help and some advise.

22 Jan 16, 2010

"sorry stressed diploma I had to do the next day..my appologies, although, at the fir…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jan 8, 2010 to Info..or advice

9 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

"both get grain (well just took the Paint off grain) and flax. The food cubes will sw…"

A_Sassy_Temptation replied Jan 6, 2010 to Info..or advice

9 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service