Claire Moscone-Biafore's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Valerie, Has your back been diagnosed as just an SI problem or is there anything…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied May 9, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Jill! I'm sorry for the late response but I have two kids that I swear to you hav…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied May 9, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Tina, I think Yoga-type stretches are a great way to compliment riding. It's a gr…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied Mar 19, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Karen, Fibromyalgia, as you probably know, is an overall increase in the sympathe…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied Mar 18, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Cortni, It's not a consequence of aging but a consequence of you being an athlete…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied Mar 18, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Nora, I think you might be dealing with a disc bulge...it's not a great sensation…"

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Nora, Your back pain may just be an SI dysfunction or it may be a disc bulge. It…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied Mar 16, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Caitlin, This issue has come up a lot, so I'm in the process of putting together…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied Mar 16, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hello Suzana, The best thing for your pre-surgery is strengthening as if you keep th…"

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Corrie, I commend you for taking on the sport without any help, but I would advis…"

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service