Claire Moscone-Biafore's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jean, Thanks so much for your question...it's a good one! A person can be mentall…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied Mar 16, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hello, It sounds like you have a great athletic mentality which will keep you riding…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied Mar 16, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Victoria, I get this question alot. I'll include this in the video and make the d…"

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Great question! I will be more than happy to include a segment on upper body strengt…"

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hello Stephanie, I would be more than happy to include some exercises for your legs,…"

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hello! I've had a similar question regarding knee rehabilitation, so I will try and…"

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Gary, Great question! I will have a video for this as well within a day or two. T…"

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Barb, Will do. I'm in the process of re-doing the videos, so they should hopefull…"

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Lise! I know that feeling as I'm still nursing my daughter! Any type of sensation…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied Feb 22, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"Hi Jennifer, there are two types of Scoliosis: Functional and Structural. Functional…"

Claire Moscone-Biafore replied Feb 22, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service