Jennifer Lamm's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (465) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jan... BC as in British Columbia? I didn't know it was burning.... OMG, I hate fi…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Sep 2, 2009 to OMG, it is SO HOT and there is a fire burning nearby, UGH

10 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Hey Marti...I don't label myself or anyone else... I just know horses bring a spirit…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Sep 1, 2009 to Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

49 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

"I stay because it is the most beautiful place in the world to me... I love Californi…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Sep 1, 2009 to OMG, it is SO HOT and there is a fire burning nearby, UGH

10 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Rescuing him from a wild herd that was being confiscated, training him since he was…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Aug 28, 2009 to What is your biggest achievement with your horse?

1 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"and Marti, what is your take on this???? I'm at a crossroad right now so I'm not ans…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Aug 28, 2009 to Trainers and mentors. Do you follow one or many?

106 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Cool.... :) Thanks for the input.... I agree, just hadn't ever asked the question be…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Aug 28, 2009 to More of Your Trainer?

28 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"What do you guys think about this? Let's say you have a trainer, like I do..... but…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Aug 28, 2009 to More of Your Trainer?

28 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"One calmer that is an herb is Valerian. You can take it, your horse can take it and…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Aug 27, 2009 to Herbs for Horses

30 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Marti Langley

"I would vote for Chris Cox. I don't want to answer all the questions. :)"

Jennifer Lamm replied Aug 27, 2009 to Who do you think is the best athlete?

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"My horse would move one inch in just the right direction even when I said stand and…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Aug 27, 2009 to Standing still for mounting, help please, I am not getting any younger!

38 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth Hanley

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service