Megan Hammock's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Jennifer, would you mind explaining some of the behaviors your fella displays to sho…"

Megan Hammock replied Sep 14, 2010 to Body language of horses; the calming signals

322 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Amen to that.. My "dominant" girl is nothing but a bully right now--to our other mar…"

Megan Hammock replied Sep 14, 2010 to Body language of horses; the calming signals

322 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Apologies--How very vague of me:) I've read a lot about "disrespectful" actions a ho…"

Megan Hammock replied Sep 13, 2010 to Body language of horses; the calming signals

322 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Oh wow, clicker training for horses?? I'll definitely look that up! Man, who'd have…"

Megan Hammock replied Sep 11, 2010 to New horse possibly abused once, now won't let herself be touched?..

8 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Marlene Thoms

"I meant HANG around them a lot--Not hand. Haha:)"

Megan Hammock replied Sep 10, 2010 to New horse possibly abused once, now won't let herself be touched?..

8 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Marlene Thoms

"We're thinking it was deliberate because of a mix of things.. My Aunt heard bad thin…"

Megan Hammock replied Sep 10, 2010 to New horse possibly abused once, now won't let herself be touched?..

8 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Marlene Thoms

"I would LOVE to see what you have to say about this! My girls give off body language…"

Megan Hammock replied Sep 10, 2010 to Body language of horses; the calming signals

322 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service