DLW & Excell Warmbloods (Renee)'s Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"lunging, or round penning him is also a good way to see what he is doing from the gr…"

DLW & Excell Warmbloods (Renee) replied Jan 23, 2009 to Why does my horse do this?

20 May 4, 2009
Reply by Donna Humber

"I have used it on my horse that had a tendon injury, it works to take the swelling d…"

DLW & Excell Warmbloods (Renee) replied Jan 18, 2009 to Has anyone tried Magnetic Therapy?

9 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Carol Whitaker

"I love Ebay way to much. But there is another website www.cebg.ca they have horses f…"

DLW & Excell Warmbloods (Renee) replied Jan 13, 2009 to How much do you use internet shopping for your horse stuff?

11 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by IrishRider

"I have went to the bar in my breeches and tall boots wearing a vest, it was a good t…"

DLW & Excell Warmbloods (Renee) replied Jan 13, 2009 to Most Embarrassing Place You Wear Your Riding Clothes

54 May 28, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

"Tessa is an extremely elegant and talented mare. Tessa has the movement, scope, will…"

DLW & Excell Warmbloods (Renee) replied Jan 4, 2009 to Excell Warmbloods

2 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by DLW & Excell Warmbloods (Renee)

"ELORA has beautiful flowing movement with wonderful suspension. Correctly started u…"

DLW & Excell Warmbloods (Renee) replied Jan 4, 2009 to Excell Warmbloods

2 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by DLW & Excell Warmbloods (Renee)

"EIRHART, sired by Eastern Ruler, son of G. Ramiro Z, has his sires wonderful, gentle…"

DLW & Excell Warmbloods (Renee) replied Jan 4, 2009 to Buy! Sell! Trade! Free Classifieds for Members

120 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Linda McDowell

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service