All Discussions Tagged 'dressage' (141)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Dressage Legends

Here is a link to a wonderful article about the legandary Heni Chammartin and his equally legandary Wolfdietrich.

Started by Susan Schreyer

0 Sep 15, 2010

Edward Gal and Totilas at Aachen

If you haven't had the pleasure to watch this breathtaking horse and rider, Edward Gal and Totilas, here's a link with 3 videos of their Gr…

Started by Susan Schreyer

38 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Jackie Cochran

WESTERN DRESSAGE

Has anyone ever heard of it and what is the program for it?

Started by Margaret Porkolab

1 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Sarah Siler

Price of Dressage Horses

Hi,So now that I've started Dressage, I've been looking at horses for sale to see what the market is like and the prices of Dressage horses…

Started by Taylor

4 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Bernd

How to get your horse to lengthen their trot.

My horse has a choppy trot and fast feet, but she can have a nice floating lengthy trot, but it takes weeks of training to get it.What sort…

Started by Nat Reid

12 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by EvaZ

Is Dressage going the way of 3 Day?

There's been a lot of discussion these days about dressage in the show ring vs dressage as the average amateur experiences it.  The spectac…

Started by MagsNMe

4 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by MagsNMe

Am I too tall for a 14.2 pony?

I'm 5'3, would I be too tall for a pony that's 14.2hh?I do sometimes look taller on a horse especially with longer stirrups (dressage), but…

Started by Nat Reid

6 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

17.1 Hand 1/2 Friesian Pinto Gelding for sale! Rides and drives! Sensible and quiet.

Marcoli is one of those hard to find kind of young horses!  He stands 17.1 hands tall.  He is GENTLE, sweet and quiet.  He is trained to ri…

Started by Kari Schmidt

0 Jul 28, 2010

Buying a new Dressage Horse

Hey Everyone,   I will be getting a new horse soon and im still not too sure what level horse i should get and what height. I got a dressag…

Started by Sissi Wagnerberger

4 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Bernd

Arthritis in horses

Hello everyone !  I am hoping to get some advice from more experienced horse people. My horse sadly suffers from arthritis, but he (Beau) h…

Started by Rosanna Leitner

11 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by justice

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service