All Discussions Tagged 'endurance' (9)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Rydem Bitless Combo Bridle $20

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I'm running a special on ALL of my bitless combo bridles.   ALL Sizes including custom…

Started by Karla Wilson

1 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Karla Wilson

Cloud Stirrups for Sale - SOLD!

Sealed leather covered endurance stirrups with foam tread.  These stirrups originally sold for about $289 plus taxes/shipping and IMO they…

Started by Heather Clemenceau

0 Oct 21, 2010

COMPETTITVE TRAIL RIDE THIS SUNDAY IN NORTH EAST TN :)

Hello.... I haven't been on here at all lately, but thought I'd let you know we are having a competitive trail ride this Sunday if anyone i…

Started by Pamela Crick

0 Aug 24, 2010

Wing Tempo - Signatures Needed!

I am working with a group of people toward gathering signatures that will hopefully lead to a CH before this horse's name.  It is way overd…

Started by Marge Mullen

0 Aug 10, 2010

The History of Manure

Manure: In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported by ship and it was also before commercial fertilizer's invention,…

Started by Linda Weldon

5 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Heidi Jay

Glossary of Horse Terms

Hock: Financial condition of all horse owners. Stall: What your rig does at rush hour in an unfamiliar city on the way to a big horse show…

Started by Linda Weldon

14 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Lexi

I would like to learn more about Endurance

Hi All, I noticed that Jo from Australia rides and breeds horses for endurance. I would like to learn more about that discipline. What is i…

Started by Barbara F.

4 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Tracey Smith

Why HONG KONG Instead of BEIJING to Host the Equestrian Events You Ask?

I found this interesting article that clears up the reasoning behind why the equestrian sports are being hosted in Hong Kong and not Beijin…

Started by Linda Weldon

4 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Linda Weldon

Lynn Millar, Wife of Ian Millar Passed Away March 6th 2008

Lynn Millar passed away at the Millar family home in Perth, Ontario, on March 6th, after a long illness. Ian, Amy and Jonathon were by her…

Started by Linda Weldon

2 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Elizabeth Conyers

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service