All Discussions Tagged 'equestrian forum' (133)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

yoga and waterhole ritual clinic 2011

The Carolyn Resnick Waterhole Rituals, Seat, Balance, Yoga, Introduction to the UE’s and a Rainforest Hike with the herd.Clinic with Fara…

Started by Kristine Adamsone

0 Apr 22, 2011

Response to Amanda's Request for a Luc Childeric Dressage Saddle

Hi to Amanda! I have a 17.5 DAC medium tree that is used and in very good condition. I had it evaluated recently and similar models are goi…

Started by Karen Oates

7 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Locust Hill Farms

Should hi-viz be necessary for insurance purposes when riding on public roads?

As a rider who does the majority of riding on roads, I am always horrified when I see riders not wearing hi-viz, especially when there is p…

Started by Caroline Hofman

2 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Kathleen K

Beval merino wool wither pad for sale! used once!

Pony size, once used beval merino wool wither relief pad, looks BRAND new. Pad is not even in the least compressed. Retails for $160!!! Hav…

Started by M Serene

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by M Serene

Need help giving shots?

I need to give my horses shots but i dont know what kind to give them or how to do it. I would like to do it without having to have the vet…

Started by Meghan M Smith

0 Apr 7, 2011

Clothing for Big Girls - a big thank you!

I'm sorry for being a dimwit ladies - I am the Designer and MD of Fuller Fillies in the UK - we had a call last week from a massive Mail Or…

Started by Suzanne Wild

5 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Sarah Moulton

Horses in new BlackBerry Commercial!

BlackBerry smartphones have just put out two new commercials featuring....... HORSES!!!   Check them out:   30s - http://www.youtube.com/wa

Started by Caitlin Taylor

1 Apr 5, 2011

Only 3 days left!!! Would you mind helping out?????

Hi there,First of all, if you have already voted - thank you so much! And please just disregard this request I have entered two photos in a…

Started by Candace Sirianni

3 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Ashley

Cribbing Not a Learned Behavior, Researchers Say.

Some interesting news we read today in our email about cribbing horses. Press Release August 11, 2009 More info go to Cornell University'…

Started by Your Equine Source

9 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Equine Niagara

Show off your horse!

Do you have fabulous photos of your horse - or you and your horse?   We want to use them for a secret project we have coming up in March!  …

Started by Barnmice Admin

31 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service