All Discussions Tagged 'equine forum' (130)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

WEG Freestyle with Fuego XII-Spanish Style

What a show Fuego XII and Juan Manuel Munoz Diaz gave the crowd for the Musical Freestyle. As the evening unfolded it seemed that one aft…

Started by Brenda Gordon

51 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by EvaZ

How Important is Ontario's Horse Industry?

The Importance of Ontario’s Horse Industry   There are more than 379,000 horses living in Ontario of which only 30,000 are involved in raci…

Started by OEF

1 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by EvaZ

Photos from Show Jumping week at WEG

These are some of the photos that I took during Show jumping week at WEG: http://sakurahillfarm.com/news.phpEnjoy!

Started by Monica Sakurai

0 Oct 13, 2010

Horse Blankets

I work for Equestrian Collections and many of our customers have trouble finding the right blanket for horses with different body types.  I…

Started by Jane at Equestrian Collections

0 Oct 13, 2010

Thoroughbreds and back problems

I just got diagnosed with degenerative back disease, I've got a green off the track thoroughbred, and I'm 17 years old. I love my horse. He…

Started by Taylor Jones

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Taylor Jones

Bad Habits need advice on how to fix

Im trying to brake my horse of bad habits. When I try and lunge him he stops, turns his butt toward me and kicks out. How to do I get him t…

Started by Meghan M Smith

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Therese Keels

Horse Ring Sour?

Hi:I am new to this site and I am wondering if any one can help me.I am having a problem with my horse lately. I think he is Ring Sour.I ha…

Started by Timothy Wayne Martinak

5 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Kairen Jamieson

Tent Pegging perfromed bitless for first time in history

Isn't this cool!  For the first time in history, the ancient sport of tent pegging was performed  at WEG by the team from India in the Nurt…

Started by Zoe Brooks

2 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Zoe Brooks

Olympic Medalist Hosts Step By Step Foundations All In For Charity 2011 at PBIEC March 13

OLYMPIC SHOW JUMPING MEDALIST MARGIE ENGLE & STEP BY STEP FOUNDATION'S LILIANE STRANSKY HOST 2nd ANNUAL “ALL IN FOR CHARITY 2011” P…

Started by Sydney Masters

0 Oct 9, 2010

Dressage Today clinic report

http://lnkd.in/H5uab9

Started by Elizabeth Gormley

0 Oct 7, 2010

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service