All Discussions Tagged 'horse care' (147)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

World Horse Welfare tips on keeping horses in snow

A series of tips for caring for horses in snow has been issued by international horse charity World Horse Welfare, as parts of the northern…

Started by Barnmice Admin

0 Jan 8, 2010

Info..or advice

now..I am sure there has to be someone out here that can give me advice and tell me if this product even exists. I have 2 horses which bot…

Started by A_Sassy_Temptation

9 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

Arab endurance bloodlines

I would like some opinions on what endurance bloodlines to look for among the wide variety of regis tered Arab mares for sale now. A lineag…

Started by Ann Hatfield

1 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Diana

Ideas on Suspensory damage...

I'd like some ideas onmy gelding's diagnosis to his suspensories (treatments that help healing, whether or not he'll be back to normal). He…

Started by Jackie Ericksen

14 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Jackie Ericksen

What do you look for in a good Hunter / Jumper Horse?

Conformation, attitude, ability jumping hight ect... What do YOU look for in a good h/j horse?

Started by Rachel G

10 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Amberr Brook

Pulled tendon injury advice in question.

A horse at the stable I work at was Xrayed diagnosed with a pulled tendon and fluid in the coffin joint of the same leg. The vet said that…

Started by Melinda Clark

8 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Melinda Clark

Have You Always Bred the Same Breed or Have You Had Several?

Looking back over the years you have been a breeder, have you always bred the same breed and been true to it or have you explored your opti…

Started by Diana

3 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Diana

Helping a Warmblood To Gain Weight

My horse is a 9 year old warmblood thoroughbred cross. She's getting pretty skinny in the back and hindqaurters. At the place where she's b…

Started by Eden Grace Schulte

9 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Carrie Bale

How Can I break boredom for my "Stall Resting" horse?

My 6 year old 3/4 TB x 1/4 Percheron Gelding has been put on stall rest for a few months and I'd like to know of some of your ideas of what…

Started by Jackie Ericksen

10 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Jackie Ericksen

Family tree

I am trying to help out a friend of mine. She has a horse called Czarina.- grey - 16.1 11 years old. her passport shows the sire as Poi Poi…

Started by Terri Russo

3 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Terri Russo

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service