All Discussions Tagged 'horse conditions' (19)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Teeth floating more often or less often when the horse gets older?

This may seem like an odd questions, but are you supposed to float your horse's teeth more or less often as they get older? Or do you keep…

Started by Susan

3 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by justice

Conjuctivits?

we have three horses. a few weeks ago one horse started with water- gammy eyes then the ext and now our little pony. we have looked it up o…

Started by Amy Allan

1 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Krystal.b

Gastric Stomach Ulcer Syndrome

Hi everyone, I have finally started some intensive basic dressage training with my 6 yo wb gelding. Prior to this work, Lorenzo has had a…

Started by Loz

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Barbara F.

Ulcers in Horses

According to this study, the number of horses with some type of ulcers hovers around the 50% mark. Pretty scary stuff. http://www.barnmice.…

Started by Barbara F.

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

Gastric ulcers in horses

My best friend and life saver all of a sudden started acting badly. As a stallion this is bad news. He usually was such a sweet horse that…

Started by maygan birchall

7 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Cortni Volkman

Nasal congestion

Hi I have a problem with clearning nasal congestion. My horse only shows symptoms when under excercise. He isn't coughing( there was sickne…

Started by Debra McDaid

8 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Debra McDaid

Narcolepsy in Horses

My horse has developed narcolepy. When I witnessed an episode Star went backwards in her stall, hit the back of the stall, had all four leg…

Started by Pam Hillier

6 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Pam Hillier

dry hooves

My horse's hooves are so dry that the vet wants me to soak them in water and put some kind of oil on them. He suggested fish oil as it is a…

Started by Janice Denney

11 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Janice Denney

Getting diarrhea under control-

HI there, Wondering if anyone has suggestions for me--and my mare who has got to just be miserable. :( So Chancy is 11 year old QH and is…

Started by Jennifer Grant

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Deitra Bardon

unknowingly bought a horse with a club foot...now what?

Earlier this week I agreed to buy a horse site unseen (I had seen videos) contingent of it passing a basic vet check. The vet said he was a…

Started by Karen Nelson

3 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service