All Discussions Tagged 'horse forum' (138)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Everyone needs a good laugh

Found this on Equine Ink---great source of all kinds of horse-stuff. It's the announcer's call on a race, and it's the funniest thing I've…

Started by Susan Schreyer

2 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Jackie Cochran

Am I too tall for a 14.2 pony?

I'm 5'3, would I be too tall for a pony that's 14.2hh?I do sometimes look taller on a horse especially with longer stirrups (dressage), but…

Started by Nat Reid

6 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

OEF English and Western certification

I am located between London and Windsor, and would like to know if there are any OEF certified coaches/instructors in this area that can of…

Started by Laurence Charbonneau

0 Aug 13, 2010

Know of a pony and carriage for rent for a parade??

Does anyone know of someone who has parade-savvy ponies for rent for a brief but illustrious appearance in the Uxbridge, Ontario Santa Clau…

Started by jenifer dykeman

0 Aug 11, 2010

Your August Horseyscope

Leo - July 23-August 23 Happy Birthday! A great year is ahead, make the most of it. Remember you always have the choice.Try to avoid stres…

Started by Barnmice Admin

0 Jul 30, 2010

Mixed messages?

Hullo theree,I'm kinda new at english riding and the barn manager has asked me to ride one of her horses. He is a very well-trained Arabian…

Started by Shae-Lyn DeSousa

4 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Jen B

classes

hi every body! i just want to know what i can have and what i can't have when i am doing theses classes -junior c equtation over fences -ju…

Started by Hope Brown

0 Jul 17, 2010

Robert E. Lee and Traveller

Robert E. Lee in a note to his wife's cousin  who wished to paint a portrait of Lee's horse, Traveller.   If I was an artist like you, I wo…

Started by Marge Mullen

3 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Kinni P

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service